We repair desktop computers for users in Cary, Raleigh, or whoever totes them in.
Diagnostics are free.
We provide desktop computer repair for home users, businesses and computer resellers.
We have the equipment and the experience to diagnose any problem accurately. An experienced, certified technician will do all of the work on your PC. We offer reasonable pricing and will return your desktop computer as quickly as possible. We keep many parts in stock to allow for rapid turnaround of your repair.
Types of desktop computers we repair
We repair all types of computers, including but not limited to:
- All in Ones
- Ultra Small Form Factor (USFF)
- Small Form Factor (SFF)
The desktop computer repair process
- You bring your machine in for service. We provide free diagnostics typically within a few business days. Expedited services are available for an additional fee.
- After your desktop computer has been diagnosed, we will call you with details of what is wrong with it along with your repair options: after we have completed our diagnostics but before you have started spending money. Then you can decide if you want to have us fix your PC or pick it up for no charge. Not all machines are worth repairing. If this is the case one of your repair options will be data recovery.
- If the repair is approved, our technicians repair the machine and contact you when the machine is ready to go home.
Desktop computer problems
Here is a short list of just some of the repairs we perform:
- Data recovery (see a more detailed description here: Data Recovery)
- Data backup
- Digitizer repair/replacement
- Moving data from one hard drive to another
- Fan replacement (your machine may overheat and shut itself down if the fan has stopped working correctly)
- LCD screen repairs (for all-in-ones) including the screen itself as well as the backlight and inverter
- Installation of your operating system and reformatting your drive
- Installation of various programs and driver updates
- Installation of more memory or a larger hard drive
- Motherboard repair/replacement
- Networking issues
- Power supply repair
- Virus removal
- Warranty service
- Increase of performance speed
- Repair of a seemingly “dead” computer
Getting your sick computer here
We are located on Cary Parkway, just 6 miles off of the Raleigh 440 Beltline (I-40). Our Cary location is convenient to Apex, Fuquay-Varina, Morrisville, Raleigh, RTP, Wake Forest, Durham, Chapel Hill and the surrounding areas. Feel free to contact us at (919) 468-3999 or go here for directions.
We are happy to carry your desktop between your car and our store – Just ask! We also will explain what cables plug into which sockets in the back of your desktop.
We are conveniently located to computer users in Apex, Cary, Clayton, Durham, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Holly Springs, Knightdale, North Raleigh, Wake Forest, Wendell and Zebulon. We also have customers coming from Angier, Chapel Hill, Carrboro, Fayetteville, Fort Bragg, Sanford,Spring Lake and Rocky Mount.